Student Visa and Work Visa

Written by Access Health CT | Published November 24th, 2021 | Updated November 24th, 2021

Yes. If you have certain types of work or student visas, you may qualify for coverage through Access Health CT. If you qualify based on your status, you must remain lawfully present and a resident of Connecticut for the remainder of the year in which you are covered.