The Open Enrollment Period for 2024 coverage begins November 1, 2023.
Residents may be able to enroll at any time through Access Health CT if they:
- Are an American Indian or Alaska Native
- Qualify for HUSKY Health (Medicaid/Children's Health Insurance Program)
- Qualify for the Covered Connecticut Program
- Experience a Qualifying Life Event like losing health coverage through your job, getting married, or moving to Connecticut from another state or country
We Are Here to Help
- Call us at 1-855-805-4325. Hours of Operation (Holiday hours may vary - check website for details)
- Live Chat available at AccessHealthCT.com
- Visit one of our Enrollment Locations
- Find a Broker or Certified Application Counselor (CAC) near you
Call Center Days & Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8am – 4pm
Saturdays & Sundays: Closed
What documents/information do I need to enroll?
You should have the following information for yourself and anyone in your household (even if they don't need coverage):
• Dates of Birth
• Social Security Numbers
• Visa, green card, or immigration documents
• Most recent W2 and/or Form 1040, 1099
• Pay-stubs, Profit & Loss Statements or other employment information
• Current insurance coverage (policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household)
What information do I need to provide when calling to update my application or if I have an escalated issue?
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
In order to make changes or receive information about an Access Health CT account or application, you must be the primary applicant, authorized representative, or broker on the application. If you are not a primary applicant or are not an authorized representative. Access Health CT cannot release information or make changes to your Access Health CT account.
Why? This information is needed to verify that we are speaking with someone authorized to make changes, receive information about the Access Health CT account/application, and to protect the privacy and security of customer information.
How long will the enrollment process take?
For those individuals or smaller households that do not require assistance, we estimate that it may take about 30–45 minutes to complete the enrollment process online.
For larger households, those with complex situations or eligibility issues, it may take longer.
Please contact Access Health CT at 1-855-805-4325 if you need any assistance.
How do I enroll through Access Health CT?
We realize that not everyone has regular access to the same type of technology or may prefer a personal approach to discuss their healthcare coverage options. We're here to help! You can get the coverage you need online, over the phone, or in person.
- Apply online at AccessHealthCT.com – it’s an easy and convenient way to compare the available plans and see if you qualify for financial help.
- Apply in-person with a trained and certified Insurance Broker or a Certified Application Counselor (CAC) –Click here to find one near you
- Call us at 1-855-805-4325 to speak with a trained Enrollment Specialist who can answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process – in many different languages
Visit AccessHealthCT.com to learn more about the enrollment process and what you should look for when you shop. We have resources available in many languages spoken by Connecticut residents.
What phone number should I call if I have questions about my enrollment?
For any enrollment or general questions, please call Access Health CT at 1-855-805-4325. Customers who are deaf or hearing impaired may use TTY at 1-855-789-2428 or call with a relay operator.
If you have questions about your monthly bill or insurance benefits, you should contact your insurance company. (Their phone number is located on the back of your insurance card)
Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
DSS Client Information Line & Benefit Center
Husky Health Member Services
Husky B Premium Billing