I'm no longer eligible for Medicaid or CHIP. What are my options?

Written by Access Health CT | Published May 10th, 2021 | Updated May 10th, 2021

  • If your eligibility has changed and you are no longer eligible for Medicaid/HUSKY Health coverage, you may qualify for a private insurance plan (also called a Qualified Health Plan, or QHP) with an insurance company through AHCT. You may qualify for financial help with paying for a QHP.
  • If you were previously enrolled in Medicaid/HUSKY Health coverage and need to renew your coverage, you may still be eligible for Medicaid
  • You can re enroll in a QHP, Medicaid or CHIP through Access Health CT - online or over the phone at 1-855-805-4325.